David Descutner needs to go.
• It’s time for a change and that change starts with a new president. We want to get Descutner out and replace him with a new president. We believe Duane the Rock Nellis is the appropriate candidate for the job. We pledge to get Duane into office.
We want more clocks on campus.
• Time is important and every day we hear your cries that you just do not know what time it is. We want to make the time known. We need more clocks.
We want to break more water mains.
• Remember when class was cancelled because a water main broke? We do. We want more of that.
More opaque Student Senate.
• Transparency, transparency, transparency. Every other party wants more transparency. We’ve had enough and we know you have too.
Change Student Senate culture.
• Student Senate needs a revolution. Here are just a few things we intend to initiate once in office: improv games, no losers allowed, bring back hazing, 420 friendly, anarchy, bloodlust, corruption, eruption?
No bears. More bees.
• Face it. It’s time we stop defending bears and start promoting bees.
Longer fest season hours.
Shorter walks to class.
Spicy chicken sammies daily.
Starting an Uptown Coalition uniting Court Street’s bars to better serve YOU.